- Administrator – ADS Monika Kiedrowicz with the headquarters in Sławęcin, ul. Chojnicka 8, 89-620 Sławęcin, NIP 555-210-26-98, REGON 362388653.
- Personal data - information about a natural person identified or identifiable by one or more specific factors determining physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity, including device IP, location data, internet identifier and information collected through cookies.
- GDPR - Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals concerning the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing the Directive 95/46/EC.
- Platform - the Blue Moon Media advertising network that provides advertising services at www.bluemoonmedia.net.
- User - any natural person visiting the website www.bluemoonmedia.net, not registered on the platform, who has not filled in and sent the registration form.
- Publisher - a non-resident, a natural person conducting business activity, a legal person or an organizational unit that is not a legal person, which the law grants legal capacity, which has completed and sent the registration form at www.bluemoonmedia.net.
Data processing in connection with the use of the platform
In connection with the use of the platform by the Publisher, the Administrator collects data to the extent necessary to provide individual services offered, as well as information about the User's activity on the website www.bluemoonmedia.net. The detailed rules and purposes of processing the collected personal data are described below.
Data acquisition, collection, and storage
The Publisher's activity on the platform, including his personal data, are registered in the system database (a special computer program used to store a chronological record containing information about events and activities that relate to the IT system used to provide services by the Administrator).The information collected in the logs is processed primarily for the purposes related to the provision of services. The Administrator also processes it for technical and administrative purposes, to ensure the security of the IT system and manage this system.
When completing the registration form, the Publishers may be required to provide specific information, such as name, surname, address, email address, telephone number, bank account number or PayPal address.
As part of the Blue Moon Media advertising network, the Administrator will store personal and contact details that are necessary to create a Publisher account on the platform and to pay for the rental of virtual advertising spaces.
As part of the advertising network, the Administrator may collect personal data of Publishers contacting the administration of the platform, which is necessary to contact them when required and to handle inquiries. The contact will also be possible using data placed for this purpose on the Publisher's account.
The Administrator is entitled to automatically acquire and record data transferred to the server by Internet browsers or Users/Publishers’ devices, e.g. IP address, software and hardware parameters, pages viewed, mobile device identification numbers and other data regarding devices and system use. The above information will be collected when using the website www.bluemoonmedia.net.
The Administrator can process contact details such as e-mail address and telephone number to activate the account, perform activities related to payment and contact the Publisher in matters related to the functioning of his account on the platform.
IP address and cookies
The Administrator is entitled to collect data on the platform through such technologies as cookies, tracking pixels and objects shared locally (e.g. in a browser or on a device).Cookies are small text files that store data locally on a computer, mobile phone, or other device of the User/Publisher. Pixels are small images that are part of a website's code that enable another server to measure website views and are often used together with cookies. The page code tracks if and when (and on which page) the pixel has been loaded, providing information whether the User/Publisher has viewed part or all of the page.
Via cookies, the website server can save information, e.g. on the preferences and settings of a computer, mobile phone, or other device of the User/Publisher, which are restored during the next visit. In other words, cookies are used, among other things, to ensure friendly use of the platform so that it is possible, e.g., to use the Blue Moon Media platform without having to log in again. The operator collects both "permanent" and "session" cookies on the platform."Permanent" cookies are stored on the User's/Publisher's computer for a long time, while "session" cookies are automatically deleted after closing the browser window.
The collected data is used to monitor and check how Users/Publishers use our website www.bluemoonmedia.net to improve the functioning of the platform and to provide more efficient and trouble-free navigation. We monitor information about Users/Publishers using the Google Analytics tool, which registers the User's/Publisher's activity on the website.
Use of collected data
The Administrator is entitled to use the collected and stored data on the Blue Moon Media platform for the following purposes:
The Administrator is entitled to store the collected data only in the scope of achieving the above specified business goals.
- to provide service, including setting up and managing a Publisher account, to solve technical problems and provide functions
- to monitor the activity of all and specific Publishers, e.g. to manage traffic on the platform
- to contact Publishers for the purposes related to the provision of services to the Publisher through available communication channels, i.e. e-mail, telephone and private messages on the platform
- to conduct research and analysis to improve the performance of available services
- to enforce compliance with the Regulation of the Platform, including combating fraud and abuse
- to determine and seek redress of potential claims or to defend against claims - the legal basis for data processing is the Administrator's legitimate interest (Article 6 section 1, point ‘f’ of the GDPR), consisting in the protection of his rights
- to fulfil the statutory obligations incumbent on the Administrator, resulting in particular from tax provisions - the legal basis for data processing is the legal obligation (Article 6 paragraph 1, point ‘c’ of the GDPR)
The Administrator shall not disclose the collected personal data of Users/Publishers to third parties except to:
The Administrator reserves the right to disclose selected information regarding Users/Publishers to competent authorities or third parties who submit a request for such information, based on an appropriate legal basis and under the applicable law.
- suppliers responsible for operating the IT systems
- banks to pay for the rental of virtual advertising spaces
- entities providing accounting services for the Blue Moon Media advertising network
Period of storage of personal data
The Blue Moon Media advertising network stores the Publisher's personal data for the period of the Publisher’s active account on the platform and after its removal, if there is a risk of redress, but not longer than for 10 years from the date of its removal. We are obliged to store personal data that we process based on tax laws for 5 years after the end of the year in which the tax payment deadline expired.
User/Publisher control methods
Publishers who have created an account on the Blue Moon Media platform have the right to view, edit and delete the data they have provided. The Publisher ensures that the data provided by him on the platform are correct.
User/Publisher permission is not required only for cookies, the use of which is necessary to provide a telecommunications service (data transmission to display content).
All data collected by the Administrator is protected using rational technical and organizational measures and security procedures to protect it against unauthorized access or its unauthorized use.
The Administrator conducts risk analysis on an ongoing basis to ensure that personal data
are securely processed by him - ensuring, above all, that only authorized persons have access to the data and only to the extent that is necessary because of the tasks they perform.
The Administrator ensures that all operations on personal data are carried out only by authorized employees.
It is possible to contact the Administrator via the following postal address: ADS Monika Kiedrowicz, ul. Chojnicka 8, 89-620 Sławęcin, Pomeranian voivodeship, Poland. Answers to questions regarding the processing of personal data by the Blue Moon Media advertising network are also available at admin(at)bluemoonmedia.net.